Saturday, March 14, 2015

YSL voxbox

YSL Volume Effect Mascara

For a false lash effect


I was so excited to get my voxbox!!!

I saw this as soon as I opened my mailbox!! 
This is what I got!! I got a full size mascara!!! Very excited!! 
I got to try this free from influenster!!! I love trying new mascara! This looks really nice and high end!! 
The packaging looks very luxurious!
This is what the brush looks like ..

It's a good sized brush and applicator looks like it will be good at lengthening. The mascara actually has a very lovely scent!! It's not a strong scent but slightly floral with a hint of citrus! 

Here is how it works !! 
Before eye!

Very short lashes but with a couple coats of the mascara! Huge difference! It was easy to apply and not clumpy! It was a really nice mascara to apply I love it. 


You can really tell the difference between both eyes!! 

I noticed a huge difference and love my new mascara!Thanks again   influenster !!




No comments:

Post a Comment